lunes, 16 de mayo de 2016

Final reflection

Well, this is my final post(finally I got it!!) and I will talk about my English transition through my two years in batxillerat. To analyse it, I've choosed two different your-says: one from first batxillerat and one of second batxillerat.

I've been very surprised(and ashamed haha) when I find one of my first your-says on the blog:

first: http://nadiaarenasbat.blogspot.com.es/2015/03/your-say_57.html
second: http://nadiaarenasbat.blogspot.com.es/2016/05/tattoos.html

From the first post I must say: WHY THE HELL I DID THIS???????? It's a your-say without taking care about grammar and syntax, with uncomplete sentences and very short and not deep description of a too easy topic: really, about my cat? I used undifficult adjectives and undifficult sentences(my vocabulary was the same as the vocabulary from my sister who is 13 years old) to do a fast your.say and finish my blog essays, what is very noticeable if I analyse how I wrote.

Comparing this your-say with my last your-say, all is different. This post is rich of vocbulary, have clear and long sentences with sense and it's a deeper topic. There're more details and a organized structure. I must also say that with most of your-says I did this year(especially from the second and the third term) I didn't need the computer too translate words. I can also see it on writings we do in class or in exams.

So, I think my final your-says of the third term in second batxillerat are much much much better than my old posts in first batxillerat. Apart from our class work, I think the fact that I'm much focused on my studies had also helped to improve my blog writings, and I'm proud of my english now. This is noticeable on my wirtings, but also in my listenings we do in class and how I speak now English(withut interrumptions and much more confortable and with more self-confidence). Because of this I'm very thankful to the English teachers I have in batxilllerat, because now I realized the importance of English in thw World.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario